Our client in the Industrial Goods & Services in Malta is looking to recruit an Environmental Scientist to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Ensure the execution of projects at the set delivery and quality targets;
- Ensure that the customers are satisfied with the level of service provided;
- Provide technical support and assist with operational queries and quotations;
- Conduct fieldwork for baseline surveys and construction site monitoring;
- Compile scientific reports for impact assessments and monitoring programmes;
- Interpret data and undertake statistical analysis.
- Masters' degree in a scientific subject, preferably related to Environmental Science, or Geography. Candidates with professional experience and/or a strong academically; background in any of the following subjects: Air quality, Geology, Noise & Vibration, Traffic or Landscape assessments, would be preferred;
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar role;
- Possess business acumen, with good analytical skills (Maths/figures & data);
- Have good written and verbal skills in English and Maltese (at least a workable understanding of Maltese), with proficiency for technical report writing;
- Well versed in computerized systems;
- Hold a clean and valid driving licence.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Be goal-oriented and able to work on his/her own initiative;
- Be hard working with an outgoing personality;
- Possess business acumen.