PG Group plc in Malta is looking to recruit a Sales Representative
to join their team at PAMA & PAVI Supermarkets on a full-time basis. This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging working environment. The selected applicant will be detailed-oriented and have the ability to work well in a team and with all levels of management. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
Our Sales Assistant
are the face of our business, providing great service to our loyal customers. Putting the same care and attention into the little tasks as they do with big ones, our Store team knows how important their hard work is to the success and growth of our business. If you have a natural flair for providing outstanding customer service and are looking to become part of a strong team with varied shifts, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales and promotion of the company’s products;
- According to the marketing plan, complete department sales targets;
- Exploit new markets, develop new customers, and increase the scope of product sales;
- Responsible for the collection of market information in the jurisdiction and analysis of competitors;
- Responsible for the planning and execution of sales activities in the sales area, and complete sales tasks;
- Manage and maintain customer relationships and long-term strategic cooperation plans between customers.
PG Group plc:
PG plc (Company/PG Group) is a reputable investment company with interests in a number of successful ventures in the Maltese Islands. Over the years, the company grew its operation and invested in a number of sustainable and attractive opportunities. Its sole purpose is directed towards the local economy and employs no less than 350 people. The business activities are diverse and include real estate, supermarket, and fashion.
- O’level standard;
- More than 2 years of work experience in sales;
- Practitioners of distributors and trading companies are preferred;
- Quick response, strong expression ability, strong communication and communication skills, and affinity;
- Have a certain market analysis and judgment ability, and a good sense of customer service;
- Responsible and able to withstand greater work pressure;
- Have a teamwork spirit and be good at challenges.