Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd and Combino Pharm (Malta) Ltd form part of the Medichem group, a Spanish pharmaceutical organization which develops and manufactures both active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms.
Medichem specialises in active pharmaceutical ingredients, while Combino Pharm is focused on solid oral generic pharmaceutical products. The organization provides high quality medicinal substances and products for the worldwide market, with special emphasis on Europe and the US.
The two factories are located side-by-side in the Hal Far Industrial Estate, hold EU GMP certification and US FDA approval, and have been operating here in Malta for 18 years.
We are currently looking for a new team member for the following role:
QUALITY CONTROL LAB ANALYST
We are looking for a QC Lab Analyst within Combino Pharm (Malta) Ltd. who will be responsible for the analysis of incoming raw materials, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient and Finished Dosage Form according to GMP Principles. Moreover, the selected candidate will be required to perform QC related functions according to the exigencies of the Company.
The Position Requires:
• Sampling, analysing, and reporting the quality of raw materials, APIs and Finished Dosage Form products.
• Compiling and interpreting test results.
• Performing equipment calibration and confirmatory analysis.
• Carrying out documentation and standard operation reviews and other tasks relating to Quality Control in the pharmaceutical industry.
The Selected Person Will Be:
• In possession of a Diploma or a Degree in Chemistry or related scientific subject.
• Ideally experienced with working in a pharmaceutical environment.
• Extremely organised and possess excellent communications skills.
• Able to think critically and a good problem solver.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail.
• Results oriented and will display an attitude that reflects our Company values.
What Does Medichem Offer You:
• Continuous opportunity for professional growth and training.
• A competitive salary.
• Health insurance.
• Medical check-ups.
• A culture where teamwork is priority.
• A positive working environment with an employee focused approach.
• Job security.