A remote working opportunity has arisen as a Technical Content Writer. Working independently and liaising with five team members across the globe, your responsibility will be to:
- Conducting keyword research to identify target keywords on a specific topic or idea, hence being able to plan and structure your content accordingly.
- Keeping yourself updated with current news about WordPress and its updates from time to time.
- Writing accurate and engaging articles, tips, and tutorials to guide WordPress users on their journey in the most effective way possible.
- Edit product descriptions, buying guides, and supportive text throughout our website and marketing collateral.
- Addressing the SEO requirements for each blog post and optimizing the content to ensure that it reaches the right audience.
- Making edits to existing content on all our websites in an effort to improve readability, SEO, accuracy, and keep the content up-to-date overall.
- Learning how the plugins work and how they are used, so you can help us better sell the products and support the current user base.
- Assisting our plugin users and supporting them in the best way possible.