Europharma Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Managing Pharmacist
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The selected person will take responsibility to manage the company’s pharmacy and needs to possess a valid Maltese pharmacy warrant. Preference will be given to candidates who are experienced in managing pharmacies.
Prospective candidates should:
- Ensures smooth operation of a pharmacy, ensuring patients are provided with products which are safe, efficacious and of high tolerability;
- Takes care of stock ordering and replenishments;
- Overall responsibility of pharmacy staffing, ensuring pharmacy is adequately manned during all operational hours;
- Handles all prescriptions for pharmaceutical products, and provides the customer with required information as appropriate;
- Handles all POYC requirements;
- Supervises the work results of support personnel;
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Europharma Ltd. is one of the leading importers and distributors in the healthcare industry, having established itself over forty years ago. Europharma is active in the fields of importation, distribution and sales & marketing of a number of pharmaceuticals, food supplements, various medical devices, and aides of the elderly and disabled. Europharma has a distribution network which reaches leading supermarkets, baby shops and all pharmacies in Malta and Gozo on a weekly basis, and sells directly to public through San Gwakkin pharmacy and Europharma Medical Center, Psaila Street B’Kara.
- Be smart and professional in their work;
- Have a good command of both written and spoken English and Maltese languages, with knowledge of a third language being an asset;
- Be able to work under pressure to achieve required sales targets;
- Be self-disciplined and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Be confident working within a team.