bet-at-home.com Internet Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Team Member Customer Care German Speaking
to join their team on a full-time basis.
You want to enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year and the view onto the sea from your office? In return, you know how to identify and understand customer needs? Then this is the right place for you.
- You support our young customer service team, which stands out due to its sportsmanship and friendly atmosphere;
- Communicating issues in a simple, quick, and competent way come naturally to you, whether via email or on the phone;
- You contribute actively to our customers‘ satisfaction;
- Every customer is unique. You are able to adapt yourself to it – you even like that – and demonstrate even in hectic times that you can cope with loads of work and stress.
- Knowledge of the German & English language is excellent;
- You show a highly developed customer and service orientation;
- You describe yourself as an open-minded and positive personality with empathy;
- You’re not interested in the ordinary. We have international customers and no closing time. Therefore, it’s okay to work on weekends and evenings;
- Already gained work experience in customer service. If not, don’t worry: We will teach you everything you need to know.
With us, life is a game: sports betting, casino, live casino, Vegas/games, poker, and eSports - our customers are literally spoilt for choice. With virtual bets, society bets and our numerous live bets, we complete our offer. 5.3 million customers confirm what we have known for over 20 years: bet-at-home has a strong team that has made us one of the leading online betting providers in Europe. Although we are proud of this accomplishment, we are not satisfied just yet. Almost 300 colleagues from more than 20 nations work every day to drive the future of our industry forward. As a top player in the gaming industry, we bear social responsibility. That is why regular, comprehensive audits take place. But we are also intensively involved in sports - for example, as a sponsor of clubs and events at (inter-) national level and through voluntary memberships in several associations. We are committed to fair competition and we are demonstrating this clearly. We want to remain one of Europe's best in the future. We can only achieve this with a strong team. That is why we are constantly looking for talented and motivated team players who support us with their own initiative, team spirit, and sense of responsibility.
- Flexible working hours;
- Mentoring programme;
- Private Health and Dental Insurance;
- Employee events;
- Free Beverages;
- A lump-sum for relocation from abroad to Malta.