Odds and More Limited in Malta is looking to recruit Customer Support (Italian Speaking)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
This role would be suitable for someone with a strong work ethic, passion, and enthusiasm for sports with strong analytical and mathematics skills. You should also possess a detailed understanding of the Sports betting industry.
- Providing assistance to customers via all available channels of communication (email and chat) in a personal and professional manner that exceeds the customers' expectations;
- Keeping customer request queues as low as possible;
- Liaising with other internal teams to review queries from customers regarding several topics including technical issues and requests related to the sportsbook offering.
Odds and More Limited:
In 2010 we realised how increasingly necessary it was to expand the range of sports offers in online gaming and we chose to give life to Odds and More, which was just getting off the ground. We were already convinced that we wanted to concretely respond to this need, so what was initially just an idea became a reality and with the birth of Odds and More, we developed an innovative, reliable, and high-performance software to manage the sports offer. Before getting to the practice, there are the people: we are a group of people who have chosen to combine our skills and experiences in the major bookmakers to create high-tech platforms, able to improve the management of the sports offer to more markets. By combining these skills, we are able to offer our customers a wide range of services: from the creation and reporting of markets with mathematical calculations of the highest level to the management and optimisation of profit. Our participation in ICE Totally Gaming in London over the past six years confirms our desire for comparison which has enabled us to expand into many new markets. Today, we are proud to bring with us a heterogenous background in terms of relationships, work and professionalism and we are ready to face the challenges that the future will throw at us.
- Fluent verbal and written communication in English and Italian;
- Strong betting knowledge;
- Outstanding work ethic;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service;
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative as well as in a team;
- Eagerness to learn and develop;
- Passion for sports;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Previous experience in any customer care role is a plus;
- Must be willing to work on a shift pattern that includes evenings, weekends, and Bank Holidays and may include some overnight work.