One of our clients within the funds' services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit a Fund Accountant to work on a full-time basis.
- Ensuring timely and accurate NAV calculation;
- Processing of security and cash transactions for portfolios;
- Monitor cash activity of the fund and prepare broker reconciliations on a periodic basis;
- Liaise with prime brokers and investment managers to resolve cash breaks;
- Monitor portfolio positions on a periodic basis;
- Process corporate actions to reconcile cash accounts and positions;
- Delivery of pricing to pricing agents;
- Responding to clients’ inquiries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Assisting in the preparation of payments.
- A University degree in Accounting, Finance, or in a related field would be an asset;
- 1+ years of experience in funds;
- Knowledge and understanding of securities and other financial instruments;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (experience on Paxus would be an asset).
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Able to work to and meet agreed deadlines;
- Team player and able to work on own initiative.