STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd is looking to recruit an NPI Senior Process Engineer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Responsible for the New Product Introduction - Plasma and Wire Bonding Process.
- Validate New Manufacturing Technology, New Package Platforms, and derivative packages.
- Ensure both processes and tools are capable to meet a high level of quality.
- Apply scientific processes to establish and consolidate process parameters and other operational requirements for transfer to production.
- Apply systematic data-driven approach and defect mode analysis to secure process robustness and process readiness for release to production.
- Update the Program Core Team with the Technical activity status and any technical improvements initiatives on Material, Tools, and Manufacturing Equipment.
- Ensure that all the NPI process is well documented and cascaded accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an Engineering Discipline.
- 5+ years’ work experience.
- Knowledge of materials and manufacturing process design.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Quality and Product Requirement Definition.
- Methodical and analytical approach: SPC, FMEA, 8D, DMIAC, and DOE.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, including Technical Report Writing.
- Disciplined, motivated.
*Applicants should send in strictest confidence a detailed CV & Certification. Please include the reference number in the subject line of email Ref 12536.
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd:
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. The Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.