Job vacancy: UX/UI Designers
We are looking for UX Designers
who turn internal and external customer insights into design concepts and service blueprints with highly optimized experiences. As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best user experience making your role extremely important for eCabs success, ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technologies. Through an empathic design approach, the selected candidates will work with eCabs Business Analysts, Developers, and other internal stakeholders in designing graphic user interface elements such as menus, views, forms, and widgets for mobile apps, core platforms and portals.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Create high-quality, visually engaging design solutions for new and existing frontend websites/portals and for eCabs native apps.
- Translate ideas into user flows and proof of concepts that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions.
- Work closely with eCabs team of Developers to ensure designs are delivered on time, to specification, and in line with stakeholder expectations.
- At least 2 years of UX/UI design experience preferably designing complex solutions for complete digital solutions.
- Strong understanding of design principles, UX/UI best-practice, and accessibility guidelines.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Expertise in standard software tools such as Balsamiq, Framer, UXPin, Figma, or similar.
- Organized, self-driven, and proficient at creating functional wireframes, seamless workflows, and engaging aesthetics that bring modernized solutions to fruition.
- Ability to work and communicate with internal and external stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet business and customer needs and vision.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies and being a team player who is comfortable working independently when needed.
Why you’ll love the journey:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people.
- Flat structure, C-level management team average age mid-30s.
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher.
- Relocation Support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible.
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes.
- Our own Tech wing workspace, spread over 4 floors, is designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth, and creativity.
- Exciting team events & company parties! We work hard but play hard too!
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done!
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development.
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.