eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit Data Analysts
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Having revolutionised the national cab and transport industry, eCabs is now seeking the most talented individuals on the island, to continue building its internal technology and business development team. The company is looking for a Data Analysts
who will prepare and transform data originating from all across the various systems at eCabs, into a structured format that can be easily analysed. The selected individuals will be entrusted to design, build, integrate data from various sources data generation into multiple data structures used for BI and troubleshooting purposes.
- Design and execute queries on the central database to provide information for business-decisions;
- Analyse query results and report them in a clear, concise, and effective way to the business stakeholders;
- Maintain existing reports and dashboards by gathering feedback from business stakeholders as well as identifying and rectifying code problems;
- Identify patterns and trends in the data;
- Work alongside teams and business stakeholders to establish and prioritise business needs;
- Define new data collection and analysis processes;
- Be instrumental in building and/or implementing analytics tools that utilize data to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition and retention, operational efficiency, return on investment and other key performance metrics;
- Identify data sets that are relevant to the business.
- At least two years of experience in a similar role ideally working in the mobility technology industry;
- Technical expertise in data modelling, database development, data mining and segmentation;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server including advanced knowledge of SQL and query optimisation;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and share information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Experience using reporting tools such as Power BI, Qlik or Tableau;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure would be considered an asset;
- Experience using Python and/or R;
- Knowledge of statistics packages for analysing datasets would be desirable.
Why you’ll love the journey:
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people.
- Flat structure, C-level management team average age mid-30s;
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher.
- Relocation Support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible.
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes.
- Our own Tech wing workspace, spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth and creativity.
- Exciting team events & company parties! We work hard but play hard too!
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done!
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development.
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.