A reputable company is looking for a data-driven Customer Experience Data Analyst. Our client is looking for someone who has a continuous improvement approach with excellent problem-solving skills.
Your day to day responsibilities will be:
- Developing insights on customer behaviour whilst working closely with the BI Team and other business functions.
- Analyse customer journeys and measure cross-channel journeys over time to improve customer experiences.
- Identify underlying sources of friction and reveal the root cause of behaviour that positively or negatively impacts customers’ experiences.
- Create and maintain data models.
- Present data-driven recommendations and strategies to the Head of Customer Experience and the management team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day reporting of the department’s key operational metrics.
- A strong business understanding together with demonstrated technical ability and knows how to develop, explore, analyse and present actionable insights to a business audience.
- Excellent knowledge in SQL and feels at ease with large data sets.
- Employ data visualisation techniques in your storytelling and can develop interactive dashboards to monitor key operational metrics.
- You can develop, monitor, and maintain statistical and machine-learning models.
- Around 2-3 years of experience in an advanced data analytic role.
- Proficient English speaking and writing skills.
- Open-minded and a quick problem solver.