Our client, a well known operator within the payments industry, is currently looking to recruit a Regulatory Compliance Specialist to join their growing team.
- Assist in developing and maintaining appropriate compliance programme and controls, in particular in the following areas of core regulated obligations:
- Payment Services Regulations 2009 (and forthcoming PSD2);
- Financial Crime Prevention (Anti-Money Laundering, Suspicious Activity Monitoring and Sanctions);
- Data Protection, Privacy and non-technical PCI;
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption.
- Monitor and mitigate all compliance risks, and ensuring the smooth operation of the business’ compliance monitoring programme
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes to ensure the business continues compliance with relevant regulations
- Provide product regulatory advice to the business through regular and ad hoc regulatory gap analysis review of existing products
- Participate in compliance related projects and working closely with project stakeholders to ensure compliance project requirements are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Monitor the business systems and controls in order to maintain compliance with applicable laws and regulatory requirements
- Submit regular updates to the business about regulatory changes, including detailed assessment of impact to the business, and working with the Head of Compliance to devise appropriate plans for the implementation of such changes
- Oversee the preparation and reviewing processes for regulatory filings
- Assist in the preparation and delivering of compliance training to the various areas of the business
- Ensure that compliance documentation and processes are kept up to date
- Identify suspicious activities and filing the necessary reports
- Provide quality assurance review of tasks handled by other Compliance Team members