We are assisting our client with the recruitment of an MLRO to join their company. The chosen candidate will be responsible for overseeing all AML/CFT related matters and will report directly to the Board of Directors.
- Ensuring compliance with all AML/CFT regulations and ensuring an in depth knowledge of the FIAU Implementing Procedures, the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, the Prevention of Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism Regulations, the Anti Money Laundering Directive, the Company Service Providers Act and the Company Service Providers Rule Book.
- Providing the Company with recommendations for system and procedural enhancements in regard to AML/CFT
- Providing the Company and all company employees with guidance on all technical issues relating or pertaining to compliance with AML/CFT obligations
- Reviewing, updating, maintaining and ensuring implementation of AML/CFT policy manuals including the Business Risk Assessment (BRA) and the Customer Risk Assessment (CRA)
- Being responsible for Regulatory Reporting in relation to AML/CFT including the submission of the Risk Evaluation Questionnaire (REQ)
- Being responsible for the management of software and tools in relation to AML/CFT
- Reporting to the Board of Directors and providing regular updates in relation to AML/CFT matters
- Being the point of contact and liaising with the Regulators on all maters in relation to AML/CFT
- Being the point of contact and liaising with external third-party auditors in relation to AML/CFT obligations
- Receiving internal reports and filing of STRs, SARs, TFRs and PEPRs to the FIAU
- Maintaining and regularly updating refused clients lists, sanctions lists and other similar matters
- Coordination of personnel training initiatives if the field of AML/CFT