Arringo Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Merchant Services Agent
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Merchant Services Agent
will be required to undertake to underwrite prospective as well as existing customers, assess the business model of applicants, and conduct compliance and credit checks to ensure adherence to Company policies and regulations. The role will form part of the compliance team, working closely with colleagues to ensure optimum customer service. The candidate will communicate with internal company departments, as well as management, and offer assistance on risk-related matters.
Main responsibilities include:
- Handling onboarding of new customers;
- Performing KYC, AML, fraud, and risk checks on customers;
- Underwriting new application and identifying any hidden risks;
- Analyze and evaluate your findings;
- Communicating with customers/acquirers via e-mail, Skype;
- Flexibility to help in other areas of the business should this be necessary;
- Working closely with other teams.
- Customer services experience is essential;
- KYC and underwriting experience are a must;
- Fluent in English with outstanding written and oral communication skills;
- Be highly organized, pro-active, and able to work on your own initiative;
- Attention to detail is a must, strong research skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Able to assimilate the requirements of the role quickly.
Currently based in Malta, Arringo started operations back in February 2018 and is an expanding Customer Service company, providing an excellent level of customer satisfaction to global clients.
- Competitive remuneration package with a motivating performance bonus system;
- Company Group Insurance;
- Comprehensive training;
- Professional and personal development;
- Opportunities to progress within the company;
- Dynamic working environment.