Our client, a multidisciplinary firm providing corporate, trusteeship and fiduciary services to clients around the world, are looking for a Compliance and AML Executive to join their Legal and Compliance team.
- Ensuring that all AML obligations are being adhered to by the Company prior to onboarding
- Carrying out ongoing client file reviews of the Company (and its Associated Persons) to ensure adherence to AML obligations
- Assist in the preparation and compilation of REQs, ACRs and any compliance related forms which would need to be submitted to MFSA/ FIAU
- Assist in the compilation of client profiles and uploading of documentation on LEXCO AML / KYC portal
- Review of ongoing monitoring obligations by the Company’s internal accounting and corporate departments;
- Assist during the compliance audits
- Assist in updating the company procedures and internal compliance manuals
- Assist in updating the regulatory calendars, training logs and other compliance administrative duties in line with the relevant regulations
- Keep abreast with new regulatory developments in relation to AML, CSP/Trustee rules and regulations, GDPR and other applicable regulatory obligations.