Maltco Lotteries Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an AML Senior Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis. As Maltco Lotteries Ltd's AML Senior Specialist you will report to the Head of Legal & Compliance and work closely with the Operations Department. You will be responsible to implement and maintain the AML/KYC processes and ensuring continual implementation of preventative measures.
- Ensure that the Company achieves and maintains compliance with all current and future regulatory requirements in relation to AML/KYC;
- Identify business risks and assist in implementing and redefining procedures in relation to AML, ensuring a high level of compliance;
- Actively identify potential gaps in AML/CTF processes and take action to remedy them, investigate, research, and report all suspicious activity/red flags, and escalate to the Compliance Manager;
- Manage AML alerts and monitor High-Risk Players, daily, to ensure compliance;
- Work together with internal stakeholders towards ensuring that customer activity is in line with the duty of care towards customer and compliance obligations.
The ideal candidate for the above position should:
What we offer:
- Have a degree level in business, data analytics, or finance and have a minimum of 3 years AML and/or KYC experience;
- Have an in-depth understanding of AML legislation and regulations in Malta, including the FIAU Implementing Procedures;
- Be naturally inquisitive, analytical, and able to highlight risks based on findings;
- Have excellent report writing skills and an excellent command of both English and Maltese languages;
- Have clean police conduct.
Maltco Lotteries Ltd:
- An attractive remuneration package to reflect one’s experience;
- Great team environment;
- Opportunities for personal and career development;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Company and team events;
- Annual Performance Evaluation.
MALTCO LOTTERIES, a modern and dynamic company established in 2003, holds the latest Licence and Concession to operate the National Lottery of Malta awarded in 2012. MALTCO LOTTERIES provides high-quality, innovative and entertaining games (including lotteries, sports-betting, fast games and instant games) under the auspices of the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). Players can enjoy a friendly, secure and fun environment in the Maltco Points of Sale, participating in their favourite games, assisted by the well-trained in high client service Maltco Lotteries Agents. MALTCO LOTTERIES has invested in the state-of-the-art gaming technology and services of INTRALOT; guaranteeing security, trustworthiness, transparency and superior gaming experience. Certified in Responsible Gaming, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and Security Control Standard (WLA SCS) by the European Lotteries and the World Lottery Association, Maltco Lotteries ensures the safest gaming environment through its Agents’ retail network, the largest one in Malta and Gozo, maintaining the leading position in the market. MALTCO LOTTERIES, has and exceptional track record in Corporate Social Responsibility, with continuous support to the Governmental Good Causes Fund and numerous Maltese charitable causes alongside the sponsoring of the local sports and athletes, sustaining the Maltese Society, Culture and Well-being. MALTCO LOTTERIES promote an environment and culture that supports, challenges, and develops our people. We aim to attract, reward and retain employees who share our positive attitude. We are currently around 70 employees based in Malta. We motivate our people through recognition programs, career development opportunities, and employee surveys, as well as corporate events. MALTCO LOTTERIES is also a subsidiary of the Intralot Group! MALTCO LOTTERIES shall ensure that any processing of personal data is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), the Data Protection Act (Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta) and any other relevant European Union and national law.