One of our clients, an established accounting and audit firm with a strong international presence, is looking to recruit a an AML Compliance Consultant to join their team.
- Assisting clients in developing and understanding of AML/CFT processes and controls, and supporting them in assessing their effectiveness in mitigating AML/CFT compliance-related risks
- Carrying out AML/CFT compliance-related audits and/or assessments
- Assisting clients in corresponding with regulators
- Assisting in the preparation of customer risk assessments and business risk assessments
- Delivering AML/CFT training and awareness sessions
- Assisting in the drafting of relevant AML/CFT related policies and procedures