deVere Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Housekeeper
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Due to very challenging times, work permits are not being issued to third-country nationals, therefore, candidates applying MUST have a valid work permit.
We are looking for a Housekeeper
to work on a full-time basis starting immediately. The individual must be an energetic person with a sharp eye for detail, organised and able to work quickly without compromising quality, smart, polite, is great with people, proactive, and most importantly trustworthy to be allowed to work with minimal supervision. Also, the individual must possess strong housekeeping skills in cleaning, washing, ironing, stock taking and must have a basic understanding of household appliances and systems.
- The candidate must work on her own initiative and will need to be responsible for cleaning indoors and outdoors, ensuring all rooms are cared for. General tasks would be: mopping floors, cleaning windows inside and outside, cleaning bathrooms and changing towels, laundry and ironing, dusting, stocking the pantry, vacuuming carpets, cleaning ovens/microwaves/coffee machines when necessary, making the beds, and changing linen when necessary. Tasks may be added or removed as necessary by the residence owner.
- Protect the equipment whilst cleaning and report any breakages or malfunctions.
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding personal health and safety.
deVere Group is a financial consultancy firm with a truly global presence, that prides itself on offering a world-class service to its clients. The Company’s back office is situated in Malta since 2003 and has been an ever-growing & resourceful operation which continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.
- The ideal candidate must have good spoken and written English;
- Be a Maltese resident with a valid permit;
- A valid driving license and must own a vehicle;
- Clean police conduct;
- Candidates with prior housekeeping experience will be preferred;
- Live-in candidates will be given priority;
- Able to work 40 hours a week.