Our client, one of the island's leading banking institutions in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Branch Supervisor to join their team on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate shall be responsible for:
- Assist in the coordination of diversified activities of a commercial, administrative, and operative nature;
- Coach junior branch staff in their daily work;
- Assist in achieving the branch's targets & objectives;
- Assist in leading the team where required and in the branch manager's absence;
- Ensuring high-quality customer service at all times.
Education & Experience:
- Previous experience working within a bank branch of at least 2 years is required;
- Strong working knowledge of branch operational matters, including relevant responsibilities of cashier/front office personnel;
- Experience within the credit facility function is considered a strong asset;
- A degree in Economics, Business Management, or Banking and Finance is also considered an asset.
Tailwag is a newly established boutique recruitment agency in Malta backed up by some of the most influential individuals within the industry. Hunters by Nature, Tailwag Recruitment aims to elevate standards within the industry by finding top jobs for top dogs. At Tailwag we offer a thorough, discreet and above all professional service to companies and individuals throughout the island specialising in character-matching and taking the time to understand our candidates and clients. We are all about making sure that your recruitment process, is a walk in the park.
- Meticulous and well-organised;
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese & English are required;
- Customer-centric approach couple with strong problem-solving skills;
- Natural pre-disposition & good knowledge of sales techniques.