FELTOM is a small organisation dedicated to promoting professionalism within the English language learning industry in Malta and is looking to recruit an Office Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Office Administrator
will be responsible to manage, coordinate and perform a variety of administrative tasks within the FELTOM office. For this position, one should have excellent organisational skills to manage the office and any organised events efficiently. Effective time management skills and the ability to collaborate with clients and colleagues alike. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Provide daily administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations;
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities;
- Perform media monitoring and inform members of relevant information;
- Update FELTOM’s Social Media Platforms and Website;
- Provide secretarial support to the CEO;
- Maintain electronic and physical files;
- Assist in event planning and production while ensuring meeting all deadlines;
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Provide feedback and periodic reports;
- Research markets, identify opportunities, and generate interest on;
- Taking Minutes during meetings;
- Assisting in various projects where necessary Perform any other duties as requested by the CEO.
- Proven work experience in an administrative or similar role;
- Valid Maltese work permit;
- Good computer skills, knowledge of social media posting, and basic digital marketing skills;
- Knowledge of office procedures;
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems;
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
Eur16,000 commensurate with experience.
FELTOM is Malta’s Federation of English Language Teaching Organizations and was set up in 1989. This small federation brings together all accredited English language schools under one national association. Its main aim is to advance the quality of English language education to international learners in Malta. FELTOM's objective is to set, improve, and ensure the maintenance of standards in, and direct the development of, all aspects and services which together constitute the requisites of an English language stay in Malta. It also works towards developing cooperation amongst licensed English Language Schools and strengthening the role of Malta as a destination for English language stays of quality.