Skillcast is a leading e-learning and technology provider to companies in the UK and across the EU and they are looking to recruit a Junior Accountant
to join their team and work with their Financial Controller on a full-time basis.
Experience and Competencies:
- Data entry in the sales and purchase ledgers;
- Invoicing creation and processing within the Company's current systems;
- Reconciliation processes for client accounts and standard finance reconciliations;
- VAT processing including applying VAT procedures and checking VAT treatment rules;
- Debt collection including working with other departments to actively control debt collection processes;
- Client verification including setting up new clients as well as maintaining and updating client accounts;
- Data validation and clean up to support finance teams reporting;
- Supporting the Finance team in responding and actioning internal queries;
- Supporting the Finance team in preparing the Directors' debtors control report;
- Other tasks including VAT and annual filing, rebates, claims.
- 2 years of experience in an accounting environment;
- Possess accountancy qualification or be currently studying towards one;
- Knowledge of MS Excel;
- Experience in working with Microsoft Dynamics would be a plus;
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Skillcast provides e-learning to companies in the UK and around the world. Our consultancy team in Malta works with our clients to build engaging, interactive content on a variety of compliance topics. Our mission is to 'inspire workforce ethics and performance. We are based in a great penthouse office in Mriehel (center of the island) with a garden terrace and designated parking.
- You are seeking to build a career in corporate accounts;
- We are top employers in Malta in terms of our salaries, benefits, and working environment;
- We are based in a large, airy penthouse office in Mriehel (center of the island), with parking, kitchen, and garden terrace.