The Bonnici Group is a family business of 45 years standing and has established its position as one of the leading and innovation-driven businesses on the Islands of Malta. The Bonnici Group is a diverse group of companies with exciting long-term career prospects for talented people ranging across retail, sales, automotive engineering & repairs, marine engineering, stock inventory, warehousing, environmental, construction, surveying, architecture, and civil engineering.
The Bonnici Group has a range of attractive positions open to talented and ambitious people wishing to develop and further build their careers within a fast moving, dynamic and successful place to work. As a people-centric family business we believe in awarding positions on personal and professional merit, providing equal opportunities to welcome applicants from all backgrounds to join the Bonnici Group.
As we grow and develop, we are now seeking a highly motivated and organized Finance Clerk to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Assisting with monthly financial reporting
• Posting of transactions to the various ledgers in the accounting system
• Updating of bank balances and bank reconciliations
• Processing of supplier payments
• Issuing invoices to clients
• Data inputting, reconciliations or other analysis as required
• Other ad-hoc duties normally performed in an accounts department
The successful candidate should have:
• A minimum Advanced Level in Accountancy.
• Previous experience in a similar position.
• Be familiar with accounting software, although training will be provided.
• Be proficient with MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Whilst being well self-motivated and efficient, the selected candidate must be able to work both individually and within a team with minimal supervision.
• Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese.
Naturally, as with all our vacancies the winning candidate will have a positive approach, a can-do attitude, a strong sense of team player dynamics and service, great two-way communications, and leadership skills, together with a proven sense of pride in getting things done to the highest possible standard, first time, every time.