deVere in Malta is looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
There is no better time than now to be on the lookout for new opportunities! And deVere Malta has lots to offer! Excellent rewards, career growth, long-term stability, and much more! So are you a determined and talented Accounts Administrator
? Check this out. Don't miss this chance.
The duties consist of:
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Maintenance of the financial ledger;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly financial reports;
- Monitoring the cash flow position of the company;
- Preparation of financial statements and other documents needed for auditing purposes;
- Liaising with external auditors and handling any other duties as assigned by the board of directors;
- Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by management.
- A Level in Accounts;
- ECDL certified;
- Strong English communication skills; both written and verbal are a must;
- Knowledge of Shireburn would be considered an asset;
- Well-organized, methodical, have an eye for detail and demonstrable lateral thinking;
- Ability and flexibility to deal with any business strategy changes that may occur;
- Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work.
*All applications submitted will be reviewed and successful candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.
deVere Group is a financial consultancy firm with a truly global presence, that prides itself on offering a world-class service to its clients. The Company’s back office is situated in Malta since 2003 and has been an ever-growing & resourceful operation which continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.