Yellow, Discover Local in Malta is looking to recruit a Junior Content Writer to join their team on a full-time basis. The Junior Content Writer must be a talented content creator to write and produce content that satisfies clients’ requirements and is compelling to generate leads. This role requires creativity, attention to detail and project management skills. The Ideal candidate is responsible for developing and creating well-researched and quality business articles that follow the company’s editorial style guide and which appeals to clients and audiences.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Research topics related to the required content using a number of sources;
- Craft compelling business articles that meet company and clients’ requirements;
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers and sales professionals to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience;
- Use SEO guidelines to conduct keyword research, optimize content and to increase web traffic;
- Ensure the all-around consistency of the brand (style, the tone of voice etc.);
- Help build and maintain business articles’ creative/writing style guide and maintain the consistent implementation of the brand and tone of voice.
What we offer:
- An A-level standard of Education ideally in English;
- Up to 2 years of proven work experience as a content writer, journalist, copywriter;
- Ideally, have a portfolio of published articles;
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems;
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
Over 200sqm of recreational indoor and outdoor facilities equipped with:
- Regular investment in training and personal growth;
- Being part of a dynamic and flexible team;
- Work with a local market leader in the business;
- Fun team-building events;
Yellow, Discover Local:
We are the best Local Discovery Search Tool A Digital First Company Innovation is the recipe for our success and digital transformation is what drives us. This is why we always push forward, identifying and grasping opportunities conveyed by new technologies and reinventing ourselves to deliver a substance to our users and clients. Why Yellow? Let's face it. Nobody does local better than we do. Many have tried to follow in our footsteps. Few have managed to succeed and none have surpassed us. Not only did we revamp our website to its entirety transforming it into the top local discovery tool, but we are also trailblazing the digital landscape. With more than 11,000 daily sessions and a choice of more than 21,000 listings, businesses are more likely to be found by a potential customer in Malta or Gozo. Yellow remains committed to delivering richer content and enhanced search experience, through an unparalleled local media presence across the country. With listings, articles, media, pictures, videos, links and maps, shoppers can discover top-ranked businesses and make more informed decisions in all areas when looking for a product or service. As technology is setting the pace of change, we're taking the digital landscape by storm. We know that slick design coupled with the creative use of technology and a solid strategy in place can make your online presence pop. We think deeply using data and act quickly to deliver smart solutions whilst setting the gold standard for customer care. With a vast range of digital products such as Mini-Sites, Websites and Tags that suit any budget, Yellow provides the best return-on-investment for businesses looking to reach thousands of customers.
- Table tennis;
- Play station;
- TV room;
- Chill out area;
- Kitchen and dining area.