Our client, offering high-quality IT programming and service solutions, is looking to recruit a Windows Systems Administrator.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering, maintaining and monitoring different infrastructures.
- Being involved in the Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG).
- Being able to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve software, network and systems issues.
- Responsible for administering VMware and Active Directory users and group policies.
- Assuring that the operation of Windows servers is in line with the SLAs.
Education and Experience:
- In possession of successfully completed IT recognised certifications.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working as an IT Service Desk environment.
- Experience using ITSM Ticketing tools (e.g. Service Now) to manage and track incidents.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2012 R2/2008/2003 as well as Linux operating systems, VMware and Active Directory.
- Willing to work in rotating shifts to provide 24/7 support.
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent follow-up and communication skills are essential.