Betiton in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Web Coordinator to join their team on a full-time basis.
You are an ambitious, creative, and reliable individual. Maybe you have to build your own website or simply enjoy exploring WordPress!
What you'll be doing:
What you have and who you are:
- Looking for websites to buy guest post (SEO);
- Contacting these websites to make a deal;
- Managing the purchases of backlink on a platform;
- Finding expired domain for our PBN (SEO);
- Gather events information, summarize and report;
- Managing the invoices;
- Provide support to assist work order requests related to the websites;
- Handling all marketing related tasks (content integration);
- Creating a brief for content order;
- Creating landing pages using drag & drop tools;
- Ongoing management of creative & web tasks;
- Attend and participate in any meetings/conferences and exhibitions locally or abroad;
- Be willing to undergo any training, whether locally or abroad, if so directed by the Company;
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company.
What we are offering:
- Organised professional with a detailed approach and positive attitude;
- Basic HTML knowledge;
- WordPress is not a new word to you;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English language);
- Sports enthusiast;
- Motivation & Eagerness to learn more;
- Organizational skills & work ethics. Both give the ability to manage projects in an efficient and timely manner;
- A can-do attitude with a passion for Google and Web;
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Launched in 2020, we are a fast-paced newcomer, offering multiple gambling verticals such as Casino, Live Casino & Sportbook to provide the best gaming experience to all players. Betiton is a young brand in the market and moving swiftly to be an Igaming tour de force!
- Private Health Insurance;
- Ongoing events & team building activities;
- Professional Development allowance;
- Gym facilities;
- Birthday OFF records.