General Soft Drinks Co Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis. In this key role, you will be responsible for leading the Warehouse Team in managing and keeping track of finished goods, as well as implementing systems and new processes within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Main responsibilities would include:
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Managing people to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the daily operations within the Department;
- Managing the efficient and accurate loading and unloading of trucks in collaboration with the Distribution and Sales teams;
- Liaising with the Production and Procurement Departments to optimize the Warehouse’s storage capacity and resources utilization;
- Maintaining effective Warehouse Management Systems;
- Ensuring that workplace health and safety requirements are met;
- Safeguarding warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols;
- Ensuring continuous improvement in all Warehouse activities and planning future capacity requirements.
General Soft Drinks Co Ltd:
The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd is responsible for manufacturing a wide range of soft drinks across Malta. We do this for brands owned by The Coca Cola Company (TCCC) including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Fanta, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Schweppes, and Kristal. We are an independent Coca Cola bottler and are the sole licensed bottler for products of TCCC in Malta. We employ over 240 people in Malta and Gozo at our manufacturing site, offices, and distribution centers. Our Company is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our products and operations, with a particular focus on recycling, water stewardship energy, and climate protection. Through our sister company, GSD Marketing Ltd we sell and distribute TCCC products manufactured in Malta as well as import, sell and distribute other TCCC products including Nestea, Cappy Juices and Powerade. We also import, sell and distribute other brands including Monster, Bavaria, Stella Artois, Berlin Beer, Lowenbrau, Café Mauro and Evian on behalf of other brand owners.
- 3-5 years progressive and relevant experience in similar warehousing role (preferably within the FMCG sector);
- Ready to take a hands-on approach;
- Experience in leading a sizeable team;
- Able to take critical decisions within a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision;
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple assignments simultaneously;
- Ability to research, analyze and propose solutions for multi-faceted problems;
- Be strategic rather than reactive.