Take Off Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Warehouse Coordinator (Inventory Control Specialist) to join their team on a full-time basis. The candidate must be fluent in English and Italian.
Supports the Supply Team through coordinating general inventory and merchandise flow, partnering with Sales Managers. Responsible for coaching the activities related to Warehouse involved in the receipt, inspection, quality control, picking, consolidation, storage, stocking, marking, packing and shipping of merchandise in and out of the storage facilities.
- Take responsibility for warehouse activity (communication, paperwork, etc.);
- Coordinates logistics activities for Warehouses;
- Assists with sale preparation and helps process damaged or returned merchandise as requested. Perform inventory management/order entry/ order expediting;
- Assists in the analysis of inventory. Maintain accurate inventory locations and move inventory locations as required;
- Maintain and evaluate inventory records on a monthly basis, oversees the storage;
- Maintain required paperwork to comply with Warehouse’s requirements;
- Participate in process improvement activities and manage actions to completion;
- Identifies logistics issues and participates in developing solutions to a variety of moderately complex logistics problems while referring to standard policies, procedures and practices to optimize costs and system performance requirements;
- Deal with other daily administrative customs-compliance and logistic work;
- Manage and maintain daily interaction and relationships with strategic partners, both external and internal;
- Ensure that the local activities are organized in an optimal way for efficiency and internal control;
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI) reports related to export activities.
Take Off Ltd:
We are a B2B trading company, specializing in the distribution of off-price apparel, shoes, accessories, and household goods from top Italian brands.
- 0-5 years’ experience in Logistic or Warehouse activities;
- Fluent English and Italian is obligatory;
- Good Russian would be an advantage;
- Problem-Solving Skills and continuous improvement mindset;
- University degree, preferably in Logistics, supply chain management, or economic;
- Strong Communication and Analytical skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel;
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload;
- Customer-oriented person.