Lidl in Malta is looking to recruit a Warehouse Assistant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Keeping our busy stores fully stocked is no small task. That’s the job of our warehouse, matching supply and demand. With goods of all kinds flowing in and out of our stores, it is essential that they are received, stored and delivered on time and in excellent condition. If you enjoy being part of a friendly team buzzing with non-stop activity, this is the place for you.
What will you do?
What will you need?
- Maintain the uninterrupted flow of goods in and out of our warehouse;
- Move and load all products;
- Ensure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards;
- Proper storage/handling of goods according to the warehouse layout;
- Proper handling of faulty goods, processing damages on write-offs;
- Keep warehouses clear and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
What do we offer?
- A secondary level of education;
- Fluency in spoken Maltese, English and Italian;
- Excellent collaboration skills, but also the ability to work independently;
- A high comfort level working with palletizers;
- A flexible can-do attitude;
- An eye for detail;
- Numerical skills;
- Preferably, experience within a warehouse environment.
We offer a pleasant work climate in a motivated team, a diversified activity with excellent development perspectives in a dynamic company in continuous expansion, as well as a secure working place and individual progress, characterized by an advanced, task-oriented professional training.
Lidl was founded in the 30’s in Germany as a food distribution company! Today Lidl, part of the Schwarz group, is one of the major retail operators in Germany and as an international group, it has an important role in Europe. The first supermarkets have been opened in the 70’s. Lidl has continued his growth in the 80’s in Germany, entering the international market in the 90’s. Currently, there are supermarkets in almost all European countries. Nowadays Lidl is one of the most developed discount chains in Europe. Also in the future Lidl will keep playing an important role in the development of new markets, offering as always the best value for money harmony.