Coogi's in Malta is currently looking to recruit Waiters/Waitresses to join their team on a full-time basis.
Skills and Requirements:
- Great guests and make them feel comfortable;
- Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests;
- Take food and beverage orders;
- Deliver food and beverages in a timely manner;
- Check-in with guests to ensure that everything is going well;
- Clear dirty dishes from the table;
- Refill beverages throughout the meal;
- Deliver guest’s bill and thank them for dining at the restaurant.
- Candidates must be fluent in English;
- A good team player;
- Work with other servers and be a team player;
- The persons we require in this busy environment need to be efficient and clean;
- Ready to work with a day off every week;
- Knowledge in waiting staff will be considered an asset;
- We serve food and drinks all day and we, therefore, need a candidate who is not only comfortable behind a bar but also in serving food;
- You must be confident working on your own and as part of the team.
- While working with us you will benefit from excellent tips and a meal during, before or after a shift as well as being part of a great working environment.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for this job.
Grape vine-covered courtyards, homegrown herbs, multi-colored lights, and a myriad of wind chimes give a flirtatious wink of what's to come. You feel like a special guest in your best friend's home. If you have visited Coogi's before then you surely don't need reminding that the courtyards, bastions and internal medieval rooms are simply magical when bathed in soft candlelight. Dining beneath the vine, accompanied by the tinkling of wind chimes, and the sound of running water is to be transported to a peaceful place which is all too easy to forget still exists here in Malta. The staff at Coogi's also play their role, they are very friendly, attentive, brisk, and well-mannered - a breath of fresh air in itself. Our menu is Italian, Maltese and Mediterranean in concept.