Bonnici Bros Ltd in Malta is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of their expansion strategy, they are looking to recruit a Vulcaniser
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- Driving vehicles onto hoists or jacks in preparation for removing wheels and repairing;
- Removing vehicle tyres, changing tyres or repairing tyre punctures and tubes;
- Diagnosing problems and ensuring servicing provided has corrected the problem;
- Ensuring job cards are completed accurately and fully with all relevant customer work and services provided;
- Attending needs on-site, punctually to meet business exigencies;
- Noting and reporting all materials and consumables used.
Bonnici Bros Ltd:
Since its inception, the Bonnici Group has had a vision and commitment to produce and deliver only the best. Headquartered in Burmarrad, the Group has been a leading player on the local civil engineering and road building industry. Established in 1975 by the Bonnici Brothers, the group has rapidly grown and today comprises three main companies – Bonnici Bros Ltd, Zrar Ltd and United Equipment Co. (UNEC) Ltd.
- A driving license B is required a license C1 would be considered an asset;
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in a similar role working on both light vehicles as well as heavy plant trucks;
- Ability to communicate in both English and Maltese.