Truevo Payments in Malta is currently seeking an ambitious and energetic VP Sales (Travel)
to join their expanding Commercial Department on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for establishing and rolling out the sales strategy for the entire Travel vertical. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is career-motivated and wants to work in a demanding high-growth company and grow with Truevo to the next level.
- Owning, delivering and exceeding the revenue objectives of the business;
- Create and roll out the sales strategy for the Travel vertical;
- Develop a sales plan aligned with the overall company business objectives;
- Manage the entire end-to-end sales process from lead generation to closing of new business;
- Winning new partnerships for Truevo, such as PSPs, gateways, platform providers, booking engines, GDS, etc. that are relevant for the Travel vertical;
- Provide accurate sales forecasting and management reporting;
- Working closely with the Client Relations team and the Onboarding team to ensure seamless activation of new clients;
- Playing a key role in the collection of customer insights to drive product development.
- Strong in new sales and proactive pipeline management;
- Proven successful track record in new business sales;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Experience in the e-commerce, card payments or financial services industry will be considered an asset.
Truevo Payments is a licensed Financial Institution with full Visa & MasterCard membership. We offer a range of payment services across multiple channels. Our solutions are tailored to businesses of all sizes, who are looking to reach, engage and transact with consumers wherever they are, on whatever device they may be using. Some of our core services include e-commerce, mobile point-of-sale, virtual point-of-sale and original credit transaction.
- Home-based in the EU/EEA/UK.