One of our clients, a leader in the automotive sector in Malta is looking to recruit a Tyre Shop Salesperson/Supervisor to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Greets and assists customers with their queries;
- Invoices clients and receives payments for products and services;
- Advises and cross-sells the company’s products and services;
- Responsible for vulcanizer/s working under his/her supervision;
- Places orders for tyres and manages tyre inventory;
- Takes part in stock-taking activities;
- Maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be an asset, however, training will be provided;
- O Level standard of education;
- Customer-orientated with good communication skills in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Maltese would be an asset;
- Computer Literate;
- Reliable and flexible to meet workload demands.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Work independently and also as part of a team;
- Problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude.