Inspire Foundation in Gozo is looking to recruit a Tutor (Level 2)
to join their dynamic multidisciplinary team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will ensure the effective planning and implementation of individual/group sessions and activities according to set standards and criteria with service users who are on the autism spectrum, have profound multiple learning difficulties and those with behaviour that challenges. S/he will work closely with the Programme Manager, and other professionals to ensure good practice in the service the department provides.
- The chosen candidates will need to assist other team members during the direct intervention, monitor sessions and evaluate our service users’ progress, and provide feedback to parents following sessions and pass on any recommendations;
- This position will also require high levels of collaboration with other stakeholders. This includes working alongside other colleagues across the organisation as part of an interdisciplinary team; working with LSEs, teachers, INCOs, and others involved in developing and implementing action plans for the service users; and communicating with parents to provide them with feedback and recommendations following sessions.
Inspire provides a holistic range of services and programmes to children and adults with a disability.
- The ideal candidate should possess an MQF level 6 degree, preferably in Social Science or in Education. MQF Level 6 qualifications in related fields will also be considered;
- Excellent communication skills are necessary in either Maltese or English; Being fluent in both languages will be considered an asset;
- Experience working with people with a disability will also be advantageous.