One of our Clients, is currently expanding its business and is seeking to recruit a Trust and Corporate Services Officer to join its team.
- Managing and administering clients’ portfolio accounts in compliance with laws and regulations;
- Assisting clients in setting up of new companies in Malta and abroad;
- Meeting with clients, responding to their queries, and providing them with ongoing administrative support;
- Providing administrative support to Senior Management;
- Completing administrative, investment and risk reviews in accordance with established procedure and complete corrective action arising from established office
- Preparing, reviewing and verifying due diligence documentation;
- Reviewing financial statements and financial reports;
- Meeting and liaising on a regular basis with banks and other service providers;
- Preparing, filing and liaising with MBR on behalf of clients and ensuring that statutory filings are made in a timely manner.
Education and experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the financial, corporate or legal field;
- Relevant Professional qualifications e.g. IFSP Foundation Certificate in Trusts Law;
- A degree in Law, Management, Finance or a relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Maltese and Italian would be considered a strong asset
- Organised and able to work under pressure
- Takes initiative and a good team player
The Client is seeking to recruit a candidate who is currently residing in Malta.