Air X Charter Limited is a leading private jet chartering company headquartered in Malta. Due to growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Crew Support Team as a Travel Executive
on a full-time basis.
The role of this position is to be responsible for booking, change, extend or cancel all travel arrangements for AirX Crew members and Company personnel. Achieve cost-effectiveness in Crew Support and exceed budget expectations whilst ensuring the quality of service is provided to all AirX Crew members and Company personnel. Such role involves early morning shifts, evening shifts and rotating shifts Monday to Sunday.
Duties will include:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Flight reservations, accommodation and transportation arrangements using different booking platforms;
- Promptly manage end to end travel itineraries within the agreed company budget;
- Ensure all employees are fully informed about the proposed travel plans, and/or any changes associated with them such as cancellations, refunds;
- Build and maintain positive working relationships using different communication tools such as email, phone;
- Address issues as they arise and find mutually acceptable and practical solutions;
- Keep up to date with all the flight changes and maintain open communication with all involved;
- Track all the flight changes using our in-house Flight Operating system;
- Perform additional duties as assigned by your manager.
Why should you join us?
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Travel agency experience with good knowledge of the GDS system;
- Experience of working with different reservations or airline systems an advantage;
- Previous experience in Business aviation will be preferred;
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also on your own initiative;
- Excellent communication and time management skills;
- Proficiency in English – verbal and written; additional language would be an advantage;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet);
- Good customer service skills;
- Able to work under pressure is a must with a positive attitude and problem-solving skills;
- A good standard of Education qualifications is a must;
- Minimum two (2) years of travel or Aviation experience required.
AirX Charter Ltd:
The AirX journey started in 2010. Our ambition was to build a diverse fleet of aircraft which can cater to many private and business needs. Today’s AirX fleet ranges from a Citation X to an A340 which is the largest VIP business aircraft in the world and which has 100 lie-flat seats. The newest member of our family is a Lineage 1000 which can carry up to 19 people and which has a truly astounding range. We expect to add further exciting aircraft very soon. The AirX family extends to the great people within the business. Within our Malta, USA, UK and German offices the AirX family combine years of aviation knowledge and experience, working together to tailor each flight, creating a bespoke and unique travel experience that exceeds our client’s expectations. All of the departments across our business from our Flight Operations Team to our Aircraft Maintenance Teamwork as one team and each and every person is passionate about providing a great flying experience to our customers. We have exciting plans for the future, extending the range of aircraft in our fleet so that we can provide more choices to our customers. The past 10 years have been fun and the next 10 years will be exciting.
- Competitive salary;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Career development opportunities;
- In house training by our Senior Professionals;
- A friendly, multinational environment with regular company-funded social events.