Calamatta Cuschieri Investment Services Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Transfer Agency Team Leader to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Transfer Agency Team Leader will be leading a team of experienced Transfer Agents. Together with the Transfer Agency Team will be responsible for handling and processing any investor related queries and transactions while ensuring that top-notch customer service is provided at all times. Transfer Agency team is the bridge between the investors and the funds.
- Organising workload within the team to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner;
- Training new team members and supporting the development of team members to ensure career progression;
- Highlighting any risk areas within the team and preparing procedures to mitigate risk and ensure all tasks are completed timely and accurately;
- Communicating, maintaining relationships with and meeting expectations of investors, investment managers, auditors and other fund participants;
- Communicating with fund investors to ensure all application forms, AML and transfer documents are received and accurate;
- Processing subscription/redemption order requests and outgoing payments;
- Performing/reviewing cash reconciliations for incoming and outgoing funds;
- FATCA and CRS reporting;
- Communicating and liaising with Fund Administrators and Fund Managers on a regular basis;
- Liaising with investor queries on an ongoing basis.
- MQF Level 5 of education;
- Ideally holds certifications related to Anti Money Laundering;
- Holds previous experience within a similar role. Ideally holds experience in coordinating Teams;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Familiar with the FIAU Implementing Procedures;
- Familiar with the AML 4th and 5th Directive;
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in regulations;
- Able to work in a deadline-driven environment;
- A creative, positive and innovative approach to problem-solving;
- Attention to detail, plus excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
We are offering a competitive salary for this role. The role also includes Health Insurance & Gym allowance benefits.
*All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality
Calamatta Cuschieri Investment Services Ltd:
Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta's leading financial services firm. The company pioneered the local industry in 1972 and offers a full range of services including Live Online Trading & Independent Investment Advice, Saving Plans, Investment Management Services & Discretionary Portfolio services.