CLdN Malta Ltd is currently looking to recruit a Training and Recruitment Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
A brand that specializes in ro-ro and bulk shipping, operating both locally and internationally are currently looking for a Training and Recruitment Manager
to join their crewing team of the ro-ro operations.
- Recruitment of Seafarers and Fleet Planning:
- The Training and Recruitment Manager will be responsible for the recruitment of seafarers in cooperation with our recruitment agents and for the overall fleet planning. He/She will be in charge of the crewing for special projects, such as the delivery of new-built vessels;
- Performance Review of Seafarers:
- The person in charge will follow up on the performance of seafarers onboard our ships. This requires an appraisal review based on the Masters’ appraisal reports as well as ship visits for further follow-up on any issues and for appraisals of the higher ranks on-board the fleet;
- Training of Seafarers:
- The Training and Recruitment Manager will need to detect the training needs of seafarers and will need to carry out research on suitable courses. Making the necessary arrangements for seafarers to attend training courses will be part of the responsibilities. The Training and Recruitment Manager will also need to assess deck officers during simulator courses, in cooperation with our ship managers.
The Requirements for applicants are as follows:
Some perks being offered by the company include the following:
- In possession of an Officer of the Watch certificate or a higher CoC;
- Organised and meticulous in his/her work;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Officer of the Watch or a higher position;
- Good communication and operational skills.
CLdN Malta Ltd:
A brand that specializes in ro-ro and bulk shipping, operating both locally and internationally.
- Attractive salary;
- Flexi hours and partly remote working;
- Possibility of parking membership;
- Friendly and dynamic environment.