One of our clients in the Manufacturing industry in Malta is seeking to recruit Trainee Operators to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Set and operate machines according to procedures and instructions;
- Manufacture components as per specifications provided;
- Measure and inspect components to the relevant drawings;
- Assemble and wire products according to drawings and instructions.
- Have an ordinary level standard of education (MQF Level 3).
- Ordinary level certificates in Maths and Physics will be considered an asset;
- Good communication skills in written and verbal English;
- Able to follow instructions and operate machinery;
- Be self-motivated.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Able to work as part of a team;
- Reliable and keen to learn.