One of our clients in Malta in the Building Services is seeking to recruit a Traffic Safety Control Officer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- The management of all traffic management issues arising during the project implementation;
- Set up temporary traffic lights with a controlled system, analyzing and optimizing such junction, and shifting junction setup as per project requirements;
- Ensure that all works are carried out according to the traffic management plans;
- Review changes to the traffic management plan before proposing and recommending same changes to Supervisor;
- Coordinate traffic management with all Stakeholders;
- Shall be site based and expected to be on site at all times to closely monitor the traffic situation and the traffic management measures and issue regular reports about the traffic situation around the site during the duration of the contract works.
- Diploma in Construction – MQF Level 4 or equivalent;
- 5+ years experience in traffic management and management of traffic lights’ control systems ;
- 5+ years professional experience;
- Have good written and verbal skills in English and Maltese (at least a workable understanding of Maltese).
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent planning and organising skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to multitask and work under pressure.