bet365 in Malta is looking to recruit a Trader (Racing)
on a full/part-time basis to join their team within their Horse Racing Trading department. The ideal candidate will be responsible for trading an extensive Horse Racing product spanning over different continents, as well as the fast-growing UK greyhound product.
- Attention to detail, an analytical mind and the ability to apply sound decision making and judgement skills in a fast moving environment whilst thriving in pressure situations are all prerequisites of the role;
- The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, solid team player and a confident communicator;
- You will be able to learn our trading processes quickly and efficiently and will follow procedures accurately;
- Computer literacy is a must with proficiency in Microsoft packages;
- Trading experience within the racing environment is essential.
- The position involves flexible working hours including evenings and weekends.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.
- A competitive salary and benefits package is available to successful candidates.