General Soft Drinks Co Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Trade Marketing Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis. In this key post, you will be responsible to develop, implement and measure integrated trade marketing programs for all the Company’s brands in line with the demands of the market.
The position will involve:
Applicants are expected to possess:
- Develop a trade marketing strategy to achieve defined business objectives;
- Identifying opportunities and creating trade marketing strategies;
- Manage and plan general duties for the department;
- Leading the development of Trade Marketing Strategy to achieve business objectives across all product categories;
- Ensuring alignment across the S&M Department in relation to targets set;
- Putting in place, monitor and improve processes that link all Marketing activities with Sales team;
- Work closely with Territory Manager to identify and capture market opportunities, by the increasing presence, and solidifying brand’s superiority;
- Promotion post-analysis achievements.
General Soft Drinks Co Ltd:
The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd is responsible for manufacturing a wide range of soft drinks across Malta. We do this for brands owned by The Coca Cola Company (TCCC) including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Fanta, Dr Pepper, Sprite, Schweppes, and Kristal. We are an independent Coca Cola bottler and are the sole licensed bottler for products of TCCC in Malta. We employ over 240 people in Malta and Gozo at our manufacturing site, offices, and distribution centres. Our Company is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our products and operations, with a particular focus on recycling, water stewardship energy, and climate protection. Through our sister company, GSD Marketing Ltd we sell and distribute TCCC products manufactured in Malta as well as import, sell and distribute other TCCC products including Nestea, Cappy Juices and Powerade. We also import, sell and distribute other brands including Monster, Bavaria, Stella Artois, Berlin Beer, Lowenbrau, Café Mauro and Evian on behalf of other brand owners.
- Tertiary Level of Education (or equivalent certification);
- ECDL Certification (excel/word proficient);
- Strong, classic Trade/Customer Marketing background;
- A strong track record for creating a winning vision in an environment where there is a strong emphasis on merchandising, promotion, and partnerships;
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment where strategic brand-building efforts are complemented by hard-driving promotional activities;
- Minimum of five years experience in a similar position.