Toly Products Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit skilled Toolmakers
on a part-time basis to join their Tooling Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities of this position are the repair and maintenance of precision moulds used in the production of plastic components.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Assist full-time toolmakers in the daily repairs and maintenance of production tooling in Toolroom
- Support full-time toolmakers in major maintenance/rebuilding of existing production tooling as per engineering drawings
- Knowledge and experience with using all types of measuring tools (Micrometer, Calliper, depth and slip gauges, etc.)
- Able to use Metric & English systems of measurement
- Undertake any other duties as necessary to fulfil the needs of the job and its objective as and when requested by the Tool Room Manager / Toolroom Coordinator
- Have the ability to use the overhead crane safely
- Assist in the continuous improvement ideas for making tooling more reliable.
Toly Products Ltd:
Toly Products is a global supplier of packaging for cosmetic, fragrance and skincare products, supplying the top global beauty brands as well as innovative emerging brands. The company is private, with its Corporate Offices based in Malta. Toly has manufacturing plants in Malta, China and South Korea and also has a network of partnerships with manufacturers of complementary products. Sales and trading offices have been established in the UK, USA, France, Belgium, Italy, Malta, Turkey, Hong Kong and Korea. Toly, therefore, supports an International customer base in providing innovative packaging solutions. Toly has a strong corporate spirit and teamwork is an integral part of everyday activities. Toly believes that people make the difference and create a unique experience for the customers – The Toly Experience. Working for Toly is a fantastic opportunity and will be challenging. In an innovative, imaginative and rapidly changing environment, you'll be able to realise your own potential and make a real contribution to our business goals and objectives.
- Able to work under own initiative, have the ability to solve day-to-day tooling issues and be able to work to tight deadlines
- CNC and CAD/CAM experience would be considered an asset
- Previous experience in a similar position would definitely be an asset.