General Soft Drinks Co Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Territory Sales Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis. Working within the Sales Department, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the attainment of the budgeted volume and profit targets in the assigned Territory.
The Position will involve:
Applicants are expected to possess:
- The total management of accounts in the territory from a Volume, Business Development, Activation, Asset, Stock & Cash management;
- Delivering the nets sales revenue targets for all products by trade channel, by the package, and by SKU;
- The development and handling of strategic key accounts;
- Identifying Market opportunities and recommending plans of action;
- Managing weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasts recommending sales strategies in order to achieve targets;
- Driving a group of sales personnel to deliver set objectives for each customer, whilst motivating them to retain present clients and identify and secure new profitable business.
General Soft Drinks Co Ltd:
The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd is responsible for manufacturing a wide range of soft drinks across Malta. We do this for brands owned by The Cocaâ€‘Cola Company (TCCC) including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Fanta, Dr Pepper, Sprite, Schweppes, and Kristal. We are an independent Cocaâ€‘Cola bottler and are the sole licensed bottler for products of TCCC in Malta. We employ over 240 people in Malta and Gozo at our manufacturing site, offices and distribution centers. Our Company is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our products and operations, with a particular focus on recycling, water stewardship energy, and climate protection. Through our sister company, GSD Marketing Ltd we sell and distribute TCCC products manufactured in Malta as well as import, sell and distribute other TCCC products including Nestea, Cappy Juices and Powerade. We also import, sell and distribute other brands including Monster, Bavaria, Stella Artois, Berlin Beer, Lowenbrau, Café Mauro and Evian on behalf of other brand owners.
- The ability to think strategically in order to capture present market trends, define a vision of the future, set an agenda and lead the team to achieve this vision;
- A strong commercial acumen with a least 5 years’ experience in the Maltese FMCG business, preferably with knowledge of the beverage industry;
- Excellent Communication, Negotiation, and Analytical skills;
- An outgoing personality with excellent Interpersonal, Teambuilding and Leadership skills;
- A self-starter and team player with a strong drive to achieve targets.