Hilton Malta is seeking to recruit a full-time Telephone Operator working within the Front Office Department. This position requires excellent communication skills, a courteous, friendly and outgoing personality, excellent organisation skills, ability to multitask and to remain calm under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Fluency in both Maltese and English is a requirement for this position and knowledge of a third language would be considered an asset.
- Answers incoming calls and places outgoing calls;
- Directs calls to guest rooms, staff, or departments through the switchboard or PBX system;
- Receives guest messages and deliver the same to the guest;
- Provides information about hotel services to guests;
- Understand the telephone operator board or PBX switchboard operations;
- To be fully aware of and adhere to health and safety, fire and bomb threat procedures;
- Assists the Front Desk with various administrative tasks.
Take a look at our beautiful property by clicking on this link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveler breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.