Grand Hotel Excelsior in Malta is looking to recruit a Telephone Operator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Answering calls within three rings, with the standard Hotel greeting;
- Taking guests messages accurately and ensuring that they are received by the guest;
- Directing relevant calls to guest rooms/ hotel outlets/offices;
- Assisting at Front Desk if requested to do so;
- Having excellent Product Knowledge;
- Receiving guest requests and informing the relevant departments accordingly;
- Directing calls to relevant departments, taking messages if necessary;
- Assisting Front Office in coordinating with Housekeeping and Maintenance for guest requests and room status;
- Accurately logging and performing wake-up calls, according to standard;
- Coordinating with all hotel departments to maintain and update the Guest Request File;
- Performing administrative duties within the Front Office department;
- Updating guest profiles within the Brilliant system.
Grand Hotel Excelsior:
GrandHotelExcelsior. As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems. This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself in providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett Harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of Maltese and/or an international language will be considered an asset;
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills;
- A polite and professional approach;
- The ability to handle several tasks concurrently;
- Knowledge of the Brilliant Hotel Software will be considered an asset.