Electrofix in Malta is currently looking to recruit Technicians (Electrical and Mechanical) to join their team on a full-time basis.
*MISCO will be taking care of Electrofix Energy Ltd recruitment process.
The selected candidate will be forming part of a team known for delivering outstanding customer service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing electrical and mechanical services as well as working on other power energy products, systems, and accessories the company offers;
- Maintaining and repairing on-site heating equipment such as Solar Water Heaters and Heat Pumps;
- Testing and troubleshooting domestic electrical systems installations faults;
- Ensuring that all installation work is of high quality and completed within deadlines to the complete satisfaction of the Company and client.
Electrofix Energy Ltd:
Electrofix was established in 1998 specializing in electrical and mechanical industrial installations and electrical services. Having worked on some of the largest projects on the island, Electrofix has established itself as one of the main providers of electrical and mechanical services to the construction industry. We pride ourselves on our technical expertise and quality workmanship. Over the years we have built a good safety record along with a sound reputation for completing works to high standards. In 2005 we extended our capabilities to become one of the first companies in Malta to offer renewable and alternative energy solutions. Our leading products have been installed in some of the largest private enterprises as well as government entities. We have won some of the largest projects including the large photovoltaic system at Medserv & Attard Bros Group. Medserv solar farm is the largest solar farm in Malta to date, generating an average of 3420 MW hours per year and saving 2975.30 metric tons of CO2 emissions annually. Since 2014, we have also been offering turnkey solutions to Fuel and Service Stations. Today the company employs more than 50 people constituting a highly competent team of technicians, designers, engineers, sales specialists, customer care representatives, and office administrators dedicating their expertise and passion about providing clients with viable solutions. We are committed to our philosophy of only working with the best breed of brands in order to allow us to deliver reliable, quality solutions to our customers.
- Possess electrical licenses A and B;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Be conversant with electrical regulations;
- Knowledge of renewable energy products such as Solar Panels; and
- Knowledge in water treatment such as water softeners and reverse osmosis;
- Must have a strong work ethic and must be able to work at your own Initiative;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese is also an essential requirement for this position.