STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd is looking to recruit Technicians
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidates must:
- Possess a Mechanical and/or Electrical/Electronic Engineering qualification or Diploma in Industrial Electronics; Or electrical insulation license A and B;
- Have the ability to identify and replace electronic and/or mechanical components and systems;
- Have the ability and competence to understand new systems and their applications;
- Be a fast learner, show initiative and motivated to tackle new challenges;
- Have good communication skills and have an analytical approach;
- Be able to work with minimal supervision;
- Be able to give precise and timely feedback and analyze problems;
- Be able to work in a team.
Good working conditions will be offered to the selected candidates. Adequate training will be given to suitable candidates
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd:
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. The Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.