AllSecure Ltd - eBusiness Systems in Malta is looking to recruit a Technical Support Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis. The candidate to be selected is required to join a growing technical team, providing support to clients while liaising with the development team.
Areas of Proficiency:
- Providing first line support to clients and troubleshooting issues;
- General hardware maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrades;
- Clear documentation and following up with clients;
- The candidate will also be responsible to investigate, diagnose and resolve technical application and user support issues;
- Assist with internal IT server operations, including backup, monitoring and reporting ;
- Follow-up on open issues that arise throughout the course of daily duties;
- Maintain the internal IT service desk application;
- Track all IT end-user related requests within the internal service desk ticketing system.
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar role;
- IT Qualification at Certificate / Diploma Level;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating System, Window 10 Operating systems and Microsoft Office application;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to work in a team while also being able to complete tasks given;
- Good problem-solving skills and eye for details;
- Active learning attitude;
- Good planning, organisation, tracking and monitoring skills.
The vacancy provides an excellent employment opportunity for a young ambitious, creative and innovative professional. It’s a position which is suited to those are able to work independently or within small teams. The selected candidate needs to be hard-working. He or she will need to handle multiple projects/clients simultaneously. This calls for increased accountability and the ability to priorities tasks within a varied workload.
- The Company is based in Ta’Xbiex and provides a comfortable office environment ideal for the team culture critical to its on-going success.
AllSecure Ltd - eBusiness Systems:
Allsecure Ltd is a Maltese registered limited liability company established in 2000 in Malta. Originally under the name of E-Business Ltd, the company was established on the basis of the directors experience and vision of web-based business solutions as a key source of strategic competitive advantage to businesses. The company has gained tremendous experience in the design, development and implementation of customised and be-spoke e-business and e-commerce solutions. The on-going development of the competencies and capabilities of its dedicated team enable it to offer clients timely and effective solutions to their operational requirements. The strong strategic alliances E-Business Systems has formed over the years with international service providers and industry specialists, enable it to deploy additional specialised resources to the benefit of its clientele. The flexibility of the development and support team provides clients with broader support in the process of the design and deployment of e-business solutions. The consultancy service provides clients with an objective and experienced team to supplement their own internal project teams.
- To help deal with the challenges of traffic and any personal family commitments, staff have the option to choose when to start their eight hour working days between 07.30 – 09.30 Hrs.